Interested in your own website or Etsy shop but just not sure how to get started? Or, do you need a site but don't have the time to do the detail work behind the scenes to get it up and running?
Sheen provides photographers and artists with website and Etsy setup services. The process is fun, simple and requires just a few steps:
- Initial conversation to understand your objectives, your current skills and plans for selling your work - no cost
- She will set up a Zoom meeting to gather your requirements, show you examples and ideas. This session requires a least 45 minutes to an hour. The cost for the consult is $25.00 per hour. You'll be invoiced in advance via paypal for the first hour.
- From there, she'll provide you a quote within 48 hours on:
- Creating a) your website using a turnkey provider (ex. includes printing and shipping services, multiple products, blogging, and custom pages) or b) an Etsy shop (includes all the pieces needed to sell your work). Note: the annual cost for your website provider will be paid by you directly to your website provider based on the plan you choose.
- Training you how to manage your site so you can upload and further customize
To see Sheen's website: Sheen Watkins Photography and her Etsy shop is: Sheen Watkins Studio
If you'd like more information in selling your work online email Sheen at [email protected]